Naturally Savvy Special Offer
Ionic Fizz ™ Magnesium Plus for Restful Sleep, Stress and Anxiety Relief
- STRESS AND ANXIETY RELIEF: A superb, all natural anti-stress, anti-anxiety, delicious supplement powder that helps restores healthy magnesium levels.
- LEG CRAMP RELIEF & SLEEP AID: Promotes relaxation, encourages deep, restful sleep and may relieve muscle cramps (including leg cramps at night). Suitable for all age groups, including kids who may not eat enough fruits and vegetables.
- OVERALL HEALTH: Not just magnesium, but a complete magnesium supplement system (with boron, copper, manganese, potassium, zinc, silica, B12, K2, etc.). Magnesium is a crucial mineral required for healthy bones, cardiovascular health, healthy blood glucose levels, immunity, energy production and every aspect of cellular health. A superb electrolyte replacement system. Super bio-available.
- Magnesium deficiency may contribute to countless, otherwise unexplained health challenges. Nutritionists estimate that 80% of Americans are magnesium deficient. Stress, alcohol and soda consumption, heavy exercise, digestive disorders, cortisone and high dietary (or supplemental) calcium can cause magnesium deficiency.
- 100% GUARANTEE:We have a risk free guarantee so if you’re not completely delighted with your results, we’ll happily refund your entire purchase price.
Magnesium Plus Benefits
Normally, calcium resides outside of cells, and magnesium remains inside. When stress occurs, calcium pours into cells. This excites neurons and causes muscle tension. At this point, magnesium needs to push the calcium back out to permit the cells to relax. Of course, if you don’t have enough cellular magnesium, this can’t happen, and you’ll feel “stressed out.”
LEG CRAMP RELIEF
Two proteins (Actin and Myosin) help regulate the contraction and relaxation of muscles. Calcium causes these proteins to “shorten,” or contract. Magnesium then relaxes them so that they can lengthen again. As this occurs, muscles return to a resting state. A high ratio of calcium to magnesium makes for strong contractions and weak relaxation, and may therefore contribute to cramps.
Mitochondrial energy is required for every cellular function and depends on the health of your mitochondria. Like everything else, these little machines are damaged by oxidative stress. Magnesium is required to repair existing mitochondria and to build new ones, and is part of the energy molecule that mitochondria produce. In other words, both your energy making machines and the energy molecules they make depend on magnesium.
We all know that calcium is essential for strong bones, but magnesium is needed too. In fact, 50% to 60% of the body’s magnesium resides in bones. Magnesium gives bones their flexibility, aids in the absorption of calcium, and assists its deposition in bone tissues.
The Calcium-Magnesium Ratio:
A Key to Abundant Health The balance between calcium and magnesium is one of the absolute keys to optimal health. These minerals work in tandem in many metabolic operations. For example, calcium causes muscle contractions while magnesium permits muscles to relax. Calcium helps blood to clot while magnesium keeps it from clotting to extremes. Calcium excites nerves, while magnesium calm them down. Just as calcium strengthens bone density, magnesium adds flexibility. Aside from its balancing effects on calcium, magnesium serves countless functions on its own.
Neither ATP (the body’s energy molecule) nor your most important antioxidant, L-Glutathione, can be without it. It is essential in detoxification processes and helps blood vessels to relax. It is, in short, a master nutrient, yet only one in five Americans gets the government’s recommended Daily Value from foods.