Enzymes are specific. Proteases digest only proteins,
carbohydrases digest only carbs, and lipases reduce only fats.
Therefore, there is no way that “one size fits all” enzymes work.
Real-Zymes™ – Omnivore Digestive Enzymes$19.19
Real-Zymes™ – Vegan Digestive Enzymes$15.59
Real-Zymes™ Atkins Digestive Enzymes$19.19
Real-Zymes™ Keto Digestive Enzymes$19.19
Real-Zymes™ Mediterranean Digestive Enzymes$19.19
Real-Zymes™ Ornish Digestive Enzymes$19.19
Real-Zymes™ Paleo Digestive Enzymes$19.19
Real-Zymes™ Zone Digestive Enzymes$19.19
Vegetarian Digestive Enzymes – Real-Zymes™$19.19
Search All Products
Why are diet specific enzymes so important? Watch the video to understand how enzymes work within the body and how each enzyme has a role in digesting only specific types of foods. One size does not fit all.
One Size Doesn’t Fit All
Enzymes For What You Eat
From Paleo to Keto to South Beach to Zone (and about a hundred others), Americans follow many eating plans. Fortunately, each of these fits into one of nine major, macronutrient profiles. By applying proprietary enzyme activity algorithms to these profiles, we’ve perfected the world’s first personalized digestive enzyme supplements. This means that you can now enjoy an enzyme supplement built specifically for the foods you actually eat. They are called Real-Zymes™, and one is perfect for you.
Real-Zymes™ are the most advanced enzyme supplements ever offered. They are the world’s only enzyme supplements customized to your own personal needs, and stand alone in providing all these other factors. They work at pH levels throughout the digestive tract.
Keto Digestive Enzymes
Mediterranean Diet Enzymes
Ornish Digestive Enzymes
Paleo Diet Enzymes
Zone Diet Enzymes
Personalization is only the beginning of the Real-Zymes™ story. Real-Zymes™ are also state of the art in every other way, providing:
- Every enzyme required for complete digestion of proteins, carbs, and fats.*
- TotalTrac™ protease, amylase, lipase and cellulase blends, which function at the widest possible range Real-Zymes™ of pH levels and combine several enzymes for the most efficient digestion possible.*
- Activ8™ trace mineral complex, because trace minerals may increase enzyme activity.*
- ATPower, featuring ATP with zinc and magnesium to energize your digestive process.*
- Bacillus subtilis, a remarkably hardy probiotic that survives the digestive process.
- Both “endo” and “exo” proteases for the fastest possible protein digestion.
- L-Glutamine to nourish the brush border villi of the small intestine.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.