60-DAY 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
ARRIVES WITHIN 4-8 BUSINESS DAYS
CANDIDA RELIEF IN 10 DAYS WITH NO DIE OFF SYMPTOMS
If Candida has you down, you’ve probably tried antifungal drugs and herbs. If you have, you know they don’t work in the long run, and you know they can cause Candida die off that’s worse than the Candida itself.
Candex is a better way. It works by “digesting” the cell wall of Candida. The Candida has no defense against this type of action, and Candex is the world’s most potent blend of enzymes for this purpose. It even includes herbs to beat the biofilm beneath which Candida can hide.
Candex has been the first choice of both consumers and health practitioners for over 15 years for one simple reason. It works.
But, it doesn’t just work. It works fast. You’ll begin feeling better in 10 days or less. And, you’ll have none of the Candida die off caused by other products.
Why is it so expensive? Because its enzymes cost 10 to 50 times more than the herbs found in other products.
- CLINCALLY PROVEN SAFE, EFFECTIVE: Studies show that Candex is a safe, effective Candida treatment for both men and women
- FAST RESULTS, NO DIE OFF: Feel better in 10 days with no Candida die off symptoms
- FEW DIETARY RESTRICTIONS: You can eat all your favorite foods, within reason
- MADE IN USA IN cGMP CERTIFIED FACILITY: Consistent quality from one of America’s premier supplement manufacturers
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If you’re not completely delighted with your results, we’ll happily refund your entire purchase price, including any taxes your state might charge
- Day 1 – One Capsule
- Day 2 – One Capsule, twice daily
- Day 3 and after – Two Capsules, twice daily
- Always use between meals with at least 8 oz. of water
- For maintenance, one capsule at bedtime
- Children - One-half capsule, twice daily
- 60-Day 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- We use 100% pure ingredients and don’t add any artificial stimulants, additives, or fillers to our formulas
- All of our products are made in the USA
Amylase (vegetarian),Cellulase (vegetarian),Glucoamylase (vegetarian),Hemicellulase (vegetarian),Invertase,l-leucine,microcrystalline cellulose