This LifeEssence™ No-Bake Lemon-Lime Cheesecake is one of those that you will want to make for every summer party. It’s a light and creamy blend of lemon and lime, packed with tons of nutrition. It’s easy to make and a great way to sneak a little health into your party.
Prep Time: 20 min Start to Finish: 7 HR
- 1 ¾ cups Graham Cracker Crumbs (about 24 squares)
- ½ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 4 scoops LifeEssence™ Powder
- 16 oz Cream Cheese, at room temperature
- 2/3 cup Raw Sugar
- Zest of One Lemon
- Zest of One Lime
- ¼ cup Lemon Juice
- ¼ cup Lime Juice
- 3 tsp Powdered Organic Beef Gelatin
- 1 ¼ cup Heavy Cream
- In a small bowl, mix cracker crumbs, melted butter and LifeEssence™ Powder. In a greased 8-inch springform pan, press crumb mixture over the bottom of the tin and refrigerate while you are making the topping.
- In a small pot over low heat, combine the lemon juice, lime juice and gelatin. Stir until the gelatin has dissolved. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer, whip the heavy cream until soft peaks form; set aside. In large bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the lemon and lime zest. Add the cooled juice and gelatin mixture and mix until well combined. Using a spatula, gently fold in the whipped cream.
- Spread the filling over the prepared base. Refrigerate for 4-6 hours until set, or overnight. Remove from the fridge about 45 minutes before serving. Run a small offset spatula or knife around the outside of the tin. Unclip the springform and remove carefully. Decorate with additional zest if desired.